MODUS VET. ESWT
RADIAL SHOCKWAVE THERAPY
It's a non-invasive procedure for the teratment of musculoscetal system diseases of horses and small animals.
Shock wave therapy is applied to horses and small animals as applied to humans.
Shock waves show antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects in the body. It also improves vascular, bone and connective tissue.
Modus VET. Shock Wave Therapy is used to eliminate disorders in horses such as joints, tendinopathy, throat muscles, ligament injuries and deep heel pains.
- It is the most powerful Radial Shockwave Therapy device on the market. It provides impulses up to 22 Hz and 5 bar.
- Lightweight, portable (10 kg) you can carry anytime, anywhere.
- The parameters set during the treatment can be easily seen on the device screen and changes can be made during the treatment.
- It offers visual, written and video narrative information with ready-made treatment programs. (Indications and Pathological Applications Guide)
- Modus ESWT unit with built-in compressor is portable with its original stand. It can be easily moved by detaching from its stand when desired.
Provides easy use
3 Different Modes For Treatment
With AUTO mode, you can set automatic frequency and power. Modus ESWT automatically adjusts the necessary parameters for the treatment you choose from the Disorders Tab.
Modus ESWT starts the treatment at low power and automatically switches to the determined values after 500 pulses with this mode. Thus, it becomes easier for the patient to adapt to the treatment.
This mode provides alternative frequency option and recommended for myofascial pain syndrome or muscular approaches. With this tolerance, some mechanical stimuli that prevent patients from developing tolerance shall be prevented.
The net effect of the Modus ESWT Radial Handpiece transmitting to the tissue is 5 bars.
Handpiece Revision Kits
have a minimum 3,000,000
- Modus ESWT has a wide range of applicators suitable for every treatment.
- Applicators transmit pulses of maximum 22 Hz to the body through the handpiece and provide a penetration depth of up to 30-40 mm in the tissue that it contacts.
- Modus Applicators provide extremely long-lasting use.
Features of Modus Soft Applicator
- Making a difference with its unique technology, Modus ESWT is the only device in the world with a soft applicator.
- With the soft applicator, ease of use is provided even in the most painful and sensitive areas.
Effectiveness Of Shock Wave Therapy
“As shock waves pass through different tissues, some of their energy is transmitted to the tissue and some is reflected. Micro-level changes are seen according to the physical properties of the tissue.” (Sems, Dimeﬀ & Ianotti JP., 2006).
With shock wave therapy, the therapeutic result is easily achieved by transmitting more energy to the tissue.